1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
(I'm only going to tag at least one to two people here because I have some awareness that many of my friends will less likely to go this... ; )
1. If you could have any accent in the world, what would you have?
Either British or Australian. ^^
2. Your favorite movie/TV show that everyone else hates?
They're not my favorites, but they're the kind of shows/movies I enjoy at times. I barely remember what shows/movies most of my friends dislike, but let me list the ones I can think of from the top of my head:
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Even Steven
- Angelic Layer
- The Powerpuff Girls
- The Fairy Odd Parents
- High School Musical (especially the third movie. Hey, it was decent for me. *shrugs*)
- ...and others I don't recall at this moment... ;
3. Your least favorite movie/TV show that everyone else likes?
- Adventure Time
- Full House (K-Drama, not to be mistaken for the American show)
- Spongebob Square Pants (only the newer episodes)
- Any parody stupid movies like Vampire Sucks, and Scream series
- Astro Boy (the movie, not the animation series)
- ...and others I don't recall at this moment... ;
4. If you could date one person in history, who would it be?
Like in music history? World history? US history? History in general? Um.... I would like to have a chat with any historical figures, but never on a date... 0.0
5. What religion are you? Do you practice religion at all?
I don't have any religion, but I do believe there is a God. I'm too open-minded to stick with one religion. ;
6. What was the best fanfic you ever read? Unless you've never read a good one before, in which case, skip.
I only read one decent fanfic, but other than that, I refuse to any more fanfics.
7. Have you ever had a dream where you met a famous person or fictional character you really like? If so, do tell!
I think so... I ran into Hagrid from Harry Potter and how it happened can be found in my poem here.
8. If you were a superhero, what would your weakness be?
Living in fear of being watched (question: does a demigod count as a superhero?)
9. What is your dream job?
A lyricist/producer for music artists from around the world.
10. If you could have any pet, what would it be and what would you name it?
I already got two cats so... a horse maybe.
1. Name enough voice actors (English only) that make excellent boy voices. Boy, not guy or men, voices!
Depending on the situation... a few actors, though not voice actors in general, I can think of right now are Freddie Highmore, Dante Basco, and Jason Marsden.
2. If you were to have any special abilities, what would they be?
Psyhic abilities, telekinesis or control all four elements (water, earth, fire, and air) like Aang from "Avatar: The Last Airbender"
3. In your opinion, does the term "moé" have to mean female? In other words, are male moé acceptable?
Well, we have androgynous models... so... I don't see why not.
4. What's your general definition of the word boy? Give at least three examples.
My definition of a boy? Uh... a gender opposite of a female and has masculine features.
- has a deeper voice
- they don't have sagging bust (well, if some boys exercise and choose to have six-pack abs I should say...)
- a human being who not only should allow to express emotions and stand up for what's right, but also treat everyone equally and respectfully - especially the girls.
5. Do you think male transvestites or "traps" (boys who look, act, and think like girls) are an abomination to the world and therefore should never exist? Or should they be given respect?
I think they should be given respect. I mean, if that's what makes them who they are and they're happier to look, act and think like a girl, then what's there for me to stop them? We're all human beings and we have feelings. It would be hurtful if we take away one small, but very important thing that makes them who they are. In fact, I think people who considers men who, you would say, "transvestites" are oblivious and should never exist. Too bad we have too many of those who think men who looks, acts, and thinks like a girl are a disgrace.
6. What kind of characters do you find most "appealing"? The most "appalling"?
Most appealing? Based on looks or characteristics? I think Regina from "Once Upon A Time" is appealing because while she's the evil queen and treats people like garbage, she sometimes shows a softer side towards her son and cares about him deeply. For appalling... hmmm... the newer Spongebob. I'm sorry, but I can't stand the new Spongebob.
7. Name a fictional character of your choice (please specify what kind if there are many versions of the character) and write down the first thing you would like to say to him/her.
Thank you for saving the world from Kronos and teaching me how to be a leader and a friend.
8. You are caught in a situation where you have to choose between rescuing a tied up, gagged, and sobbing little boy and a 16-yearold schoolgirl who can never control her gainaxing (breast bouncing, if wondering). Which would you choose and why?
The little boy because the guy clearly is hurt by some reason... while as the girl is the stereotypical girl, which (horny) guys would love to stare at. Even if I try to stop and help her control her, ahem, problem, (perverted) guys will still stare at her. Honestly, it would suck if (horny) guys stare at the girl because of her knockers. I would ask her to come help rescue the boy and we all walk home together.
9. When it comes to people, would you go for the original or a knockoff?
Both because for original, I can learn a lot from them while the knockoff I can also learn from, but also create things I learn from both original and knockoff and make it my own. ^^
10. If you were given the chance to nominate someone for the Shonen Academy Hall of Fame and/or as a Shonen Icon, who would you like to nominate? You can pick as many as you want and put at least one good reason why. Look here for more details. (NOTE: You may NOT nominate one of the staff members!)
I would say Inuno because he has went through pretty intense moment when he was abandoned, but he still has a playful side and a smile on his face.
Now it's your turn:
(You guys don't have to do it. This is optional really. )
- How are you today?
- Favorite movie(s)?
- What was the last book you've read?
- Here's a MV by a K-Pop sub-unit group called "Rainbow Blaxx". It has some sort of story going on and tell me what you think this video was about.
- Are you in school right now? High school or College? Do you like your school? Why or why not?
- Favorite food(s)?
- Any Disney movie you can relate to your own life?
- Favorite video game(s)?
- How much do you spend your time on deviantArt?
- Any last words before you go off on your day?